Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Plant Eaters Only!

A little friend of mine LOVES dinosaurs. He's 3-years-old and he not only does he know the names of the dinosaurs, he can pronounce them!


He prefers plant eaters (he knows their called herbivores). And dark colors. He told me that many times while I painted his mural. He was a very demanding client, but you got to give him credit for knowing exactly what he wanted!


Since my workload at home increase by 200%, I needed this mural to be simple and quick. So, I came up with the idea of colorful silhouettes. They need to be realistic, yet not too scary. So, I made the eyes round to personify them a little.


Thanks to his Grandma for helping me paint these beasts. It was nice to be paint again, even it was only for a day.


1 comment:

Leo Fanelli said...

Beautiful paintings, Valerie! Until inspires me to try the same on the walls here at home! Congratulations on the excellent work. Hugs from Brazil!